DOWNLOAD NOTES/ SOLUTION KEYBOARD OXFORD COMPUTER CLASS 6 SECOND EDITION
OUP is a premier institution that provides interesting and informative education stuff for students of every level and class.
Here we will cover work sheet, test papers and their answers.
CHAPTER 1: THE COMPUTER SYSTEM page 1 to 10
Fill in the blanks with correct words:
- A optical mark reader is capable of ….
- An LCD Projector is an example of …
Write True or False:
- Mobile computers are the … T
- Supercomputers are … T
- Smart carol consists … T
- Antivirus software … F
- Basic is an example … F
Name the Following:
- The physical component … Hardware
- An input device … MICR
- Devices that are used … Card readers
- The programs that control … Sustem software
- A program that translates … Assembler
Answer the following
a. There are various examples of mobile computers. Few of them are tablets,PDAs and laptops.
b. Microcomputers are used at variety of places such as home, office and schools.
C. Barcode readers are used for scanning purpose. They are utilized in order to scan the bar code reader on the products.
d. Uses of Smart Cards
The uses of smarts cards are i. in department stores to record the point earned by customer over their shopping, ii. in satellite TV receivers.